It’s so exciting! We’re doing our first interview today! Your Badass Trio is joined by Jessica Grant, master goal setter. In part 1 (of our two part conversation), we get to know Jessica personally before diving into an overview of our topic. We define goal setting, differentiating goals from tasks, values, intentions, and hopes. We also highlight the following key principles to consider as you navigate your own goals:
- what you’re going to prioritize
- importance of being flexible
- key element of tuning-in (self awareness and tuning inward rather than defaulting to externals)
- focus on the process (rather than getting caught up in the outcome)
- importance of being kind to yourself (let’s ditch the judgment and self-criticism!)
- harnessing curiosity and openness (goals as an opportunity to discover something new)
You can find Jessica on her website here and on Instagram with this link.
Click here to access Jessica’s Goal Setting Course!