In the second half of our conversation with Jessica Grant, we get into the nitty gritty of goal setting. Jessica walks us through her system for creating and tracking goals. We discuss the importance of creating specific and measurable goals, talking through several examples to help bring the concepts to life. We explore barriers to goal setting, with particular focus of what gets in the way of either making or following through with goals. We each share about our own personal goals, and provide tips and tricks for leveraging goal setting in your life.
Do try this at home:
- Sign up for Jessica’s “Get Your Goals Course.” Use this link.
- Put pen to paper with your goals.
- Ensure your goals align with your values and priorities (you have to tune inward to know this!)
- Be realistic with your goals (with both quantity and quality). Allow yourself to do less.
- Find a system that works for you (we’re thinking Jessica’s Get Your Goals Course is a great place to start!)
You can find Jessica on her website here and on Instagram with this link.
Click here for Jessica’s Goal Setting Course!